Aims & Objectives
REDEMPTION LIFE INTERNATIONAL CHURCH acclaimed as the city of God, oasis and citadel of REDEMPTION, is the Church-based installation and an offshoot of the 42nd GENERATION FOUNDATION. The 42nd GENERATION FOUNDATION is the Ministerial Global Outreach platform of CEFMORSI MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL upon which the Community Ministerial Platform called “The Church” is planted and formulated as REDEMPTION LIFE international CHURCHES. The 42nd GENERATION FOUNDATION is about raising the generation of Hope, Faith and Love in Christ Jesus, set as light on the hill top in making a remarkable history and enrichment to our GENERATION and COMMUNITY. The Ministry of CEFMORSI MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL is a more than Church: A Commission-Vision-Mission mandate.
REDEMPTION LIFE INTERNATIONAL CHURCH is a Church where Christ is served as the king and worshipped as personal Lord and Saviour. It is a family of God’s precious, victorious, delivered, forgiven, redeemed, covenant, lively, gracious, glorious and triumphant people.
A Church that is big enough to receive and contain you; large enough to serve you; endowed and endued enough to minister and enrich your total well-being and small enough to know you more intimately in all her meetings.
A Church where God’s word is preach, taught and proclaimed unadulterated through sound instruction on the Word of God, and strong demonstration by the Spirit of God, resulting life transformations, destiny mouldings, dignity restorations, kingdom faith establishments and readily awaiting the Lord’s return. A Church for any race, colour and class etc. (Revelation 1:5-6; 5:9-10; Galatians 3:26-29; Ephesians 4:1-6).
The Church Aims and Objectives are these:
The aims for which the Ministry is established and empowered to execute her vision is as in-line with the strategies of: the spoken, written and media ministries. In these, the ministerial church is committed to two aim purpose with the on-following objectives by every inspired and revealed grace, as the Lord directs:
1. To reach the unchurch, unsaved and unloved immortal lost souls in all parts of the world. (Romans 15:20, 2 Corinthians 10:16, Matthew 9:35, John 17:3, Mark 16:15-20, Luke 24:14).
2. To reach the Body of Christ in all parts of the world (Ephesians 4:12-16, 3:9-12, 5:27, Matthew 16:18-19 and Luke 1:74-75, John 17:3).
EVANGELISM, DISCIPLESHIP AND MISSION FOR CHURCH GROWTH
“Our Global, Inescapable and Supreme Task.”
1. Worship Celebration: To raise a Spirit-filled and Word-based people that will offer a true quality worship unto God in celebration of their Redemption (Psalms 95:1-7), 100:1-5, John 4:23-24, Revelation 5:9-14, Acts 1:14, 2:42).
2. Teach, Preach, Pray & Impact: To feed God’s precious and redeemed people with sound instruction in the word of God and strong demonstration by the Spirit of God to a knowledgeable, understandable and practicable lifestyle. These biblical principles are achieved through a systematic and expository in-depth scriptural searching (Acts 20:28, Proverbs 27:23, Romans 1:11, Proverbs 25:2)
3. Communion (Fellowship): To promote and propel love, unity and peace through caring, sharing, giving and visitation fellowships with one another as one great precious redeemed Family of God (Acts 2:41-47, Psalms 133, Ephesians 4:1-6, Hebrews 10:23-25).
4. Evangelism/Mission: To mobilize God’s precious redeemed people with a burning desire for the lost through an aggressive and reconciling strategies for both personal and mass soul-winning Evangelism and Mission outreaches (Matthew 28:19-20, 24:14; Mark 16:15-20; Luke 14:23).
5. Discipleship (Stewardship): To raise an orderly, decently and disciplined people with the Heart of Service in maturing the Body of Christ and for leadership services. This is made possible by the Spirit inspired, Word instructions through teaching, training and transformation and impartation. (Luke 2:46, Acts 4:4, 6:4, 2:44; Romans 1:11-12).
6. Social Welfare: To minister to the dear social need of our environment/community through our welfare strategies: Hospital, prison, Orphanage and needy ministry etc. (James 2:14-17, Acts 4:32-35, Luke 14:21-23).